Butter on Bread Butter on Bread

eheh

You really your butter on the bread uh

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

Uhm

You seriously need to improve the animation regarding movements and sounds!

BiffTheTimid responds:

For a person who made a tutorial on how to review movies, your reviews aren't very good.

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

Awesome

I love when you smash those guys, also I love the ending pretty ace mate ^^ Keep up the good work

cobra0528 responds:

GunChest Episode 04_01 GunChest Episode 04_01

Voice action

Actually after watching the show and thinking about it for while I reached the conclusion that the voice acting in this show lacks "energy", the voices are just too dead, monotonous, you should give them "energy"! This way the viewer attention will surely increase.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Meh

I didn't like much the re-make, you didn't use your ability for speed randomness, I mean, it should be faster, the thing that makes your cartoons funny is the way events happen, Huber fast which doesn't let people think so they just laugh xD

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Jesus!

Hell yeah this is what I call a good piece of work, awesome job ^^

Awesome Video Games Ep34 Awesome Video Games Ep34

hmm

nice but isn't this useless?

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Ehehe

It's small but the quality paid off the length. Your drawings are definitely improving, it's actually noticeable that in each episode, you make, you try to be more precise with small details. It was funny, could always have been better, but hey what heck I give it a ten ^^

Taco-Man Game Master 1 Taco-Man Game Master 1

please!

please change his eyes! Seriously I can't watch these series if bana guy has those ugly eyes. Also try to be more energetic on the voice acting I was almost sleeping there. Nice video btw ^^

Samination responds:

No way! Taco-Man's eyes are here to stay!

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Frame rate

the animation looks pretty cool but you should rise the frame rate